Chamber Hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
The Port Hope Chamber of Commerce sponsors and helps with many activities in the village. The Chamber meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. at the Port Hope Village Hall. You are invited to attend any of our meetings even if you are not a member.
The Port Hope Chamber of Commerce:
- Coordinates the spring flower planting in the village.
- Purchased park benches and canvas banners that are displayed throughout the village.
- Provides funds and arranges for the July 4th fireworks display.
- Sponsors the 4th of July weekend and supports the tractor pull.
- Sponsors the village wide garage sales in July
- Supports the Yard Sale Trail in August.
- Sponsors the annual “ABC Day” activities the 3rd Saturday of August.
- Helps with decorating the trees on Main St. for the Christmas Holidays.
- Hosts the village Christmas Sing-A-Long and has Santa arrive in the Fire Truck at the Rubicon Township Hall the first weekend in December.
Would you like to join us? Download the Membership Form!